Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
FlyHomes is on a mission to help homebuyers win! This includes providing clients with an unmatched experience, both online and offline. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for providing marketing and product assistance to present value to our business. As a team, you will help shape the next generation of home buying by delivering a seamless, transparent and fun suite of brand extending design, illustration design and printing related design. You will work closely with our marketing and customer teams to help deliver on our company vision with design consistency; all while ensuring each-and-every user has an amazing online and offline experience. This role requires a strong mix of business acumen and technology knowledge.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Designs for a wide variety of mediums including email, online and offline advertisements, social media graphics, flyers, postcards, illustrations and more.
- Ability to carry sales and marketing concepts/messages across multiple pieces as part of a complete campaign.
- Documents design patterns and develops graphic design guidelines for brand design system and company design library.
- Works closely with the entire marketing and customer facing teams to develop and transform marketing, business and product positioning concepts into dynamic visual representations.
- Gathers and analyzes feedback from marketing and customer teams, reviews and ratings to define design enhancements across all aspects such as branding, promotions and product design.
- Understands marketing and business requirements and and works closely with the team to provide impactive design.
- Thrives on having their hands in multiple types of projects and marketing functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of graphic/illustration design experience preferred
- Fluency with modern design software like Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suites
- A great portfolio that speaks to who you are as a designer
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese is a plus
- Has strong time management skills, able to prioritize many tasks and deadlines with multiple departments, simultaneously
- Highly organized and detail-oriented is a must
- Passionate about branding and graphic storytelling as well as creating compelling marketing campaigns
- A strategic thinker who sees the bigger marketing picture
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/Life insurance policies to fit your needs ( Full time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S