Jr. Motion/Visual Designer
About the Role:
New Engen is seeking a Jr. Motion/Visual Designer to join the creative team and support the creation of assets and final designs for digital advertising. We are looking for a go-getter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and contribute to all aspects of the creative process for amazing digital advertising creative. From assisting with motion graphics, photo, animation and video productions, to processing assets, to designing finished ads, this role will be responsible for maintaining active and consistent support across a variety of creative needs.
Creative execution is a key factor in the success of our marketing efforts and the clients we support. Our ability to test iterations of copy, images, and overall design concepts drives the insights and optimization needed to make a winning marketing campaign. Creativity partners with Data to guide every step of our process, and the details matter.
- Provide diligent, quality and timely design support for “Fast Lane”: urgent (
- Create original and template-based designs for Strategic Growth client launches and performance-based creative iterations
- Contribute to process and creative enhancements to improve efficiency, quality, and effectiveness of the creative team, whether it’s an improvement to ticketing process, or communications keeping the creative team informed of best practices
- Assist in the production of photo/video shoots including coordination, scheduling, prop running, and general coordination
- Assist the Creative Director and Creative Leads with scheduling and coordination as needed including creative team events, internal meetings, and client events/meetings
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must have strong Adobe After Effects and Photoshop skills along with familiarity with the Adobe Creative suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and a team player
- Desire to learn all aspects of creative / design production from start to finish