Jr. Sound Designer
About the Job
IllFonic is looking for a Jr. Sound Designer to create and implement sound effects that sculpt the soundscapes of our game worlds. Work directly with IllFonic’s award winning Audio Director to expand your audio skill set, and collaborate with many different artists throughout the studio. The job requires a knowledge of audio editors, audio engineering and sound design. Additionally, you will be learning from some of the best in the industry to become a well rounded sound designer / audio engineer.
- Producing high quality audio assets and implement them in game.
- Managing audio assets in the appropriate software package for the project.
- Working directly with engineers to get the best in game audio results as possible.
- Take the initiative to identify, prioritize, call-out, and suggest solutions to problems both big and small.
- Regularly playtest builds and provide professional feedback to the team on how to improve our games.
- Share your thoughts about how to make the company a better place to work, improve the creative process, and help deliver better games.
- Minimum of 1 year audio engineering and / or sound design industry experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in digital and analog audio production or audio engineering
- Exceptional at working in both a self driven manor and with a creative team.
- Strict use of code names and complete confidentiality of project information for as long as its required.
- Please include a demo reel with your application that includes in-game examples of your audio design and / or engineering experience.
- Wwise experience
- Unreal Engine 4 audio and Blueprint experience
- Pro Tools experience
- Game engine audio implementation technologies