Lead UX Designer - Clinic Experience
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a designer who has shipped elegant, powerful tools for professional users, sets the bar for quality through hands-on work and collaborates across stakeholder groups through a strong, user-centered process. You will deeply understand the work of our physicians in order to create solutions that serve our audacious goals for stellar service quality, efficiency and tremendous growth in capability and scale. Your extensive experience allows you to use management and executives as resources, not sources of instruction.
- Drive major advances in our design principles, workflow, information architecture, visual design, and design system
- Explore early opportunities with a human-centered approach and translate to iterative delivery of new product value
- Develop wide influence to define the future physician user experience that aligns with product strategy across product managers, patient-UX designers, researchers, engineers, data scientists, doctors and executives
- Demonstrate ownership of the end-to-end experience for the physicians using our tools; understand tool performance and physician feedback and maintain awareness of all active work
- Frame, plan and execute near-term MVP design projects with elegant, on-time solutions that make progress toward the vision
- Show UX leadership through model project work, mentorship and improvement of our UX tools and processes
- Help the UX Director to define team needs and refer great candidates
- BA/BS degree or higher in a design-related field (human-computer interaction, interaction design, human factors or graphic design) or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of design experience with critical influence shipping large feature areas or whole products for information-rich and complex workflow systems
- Strong interaction design and user interface design portfolio
- Demonstrated expertise in tools such as Sketch and InVision, Adobe Creative Suite and excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- Designing for medical professionals is a plus
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.