Marketing Communications and Design Specialist at doxo
doxo is disrupting bill pay. Founded on the idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account, we’re a rapidly growing startup with over 2.5 million users paying over 50,000 billers. We’re currently seeking a Marketing Communication and Design Specialist to assist our B2B and Consumer teams build out marketing collateral that will be used in print, online/web, email, video, and throughout doxo’s bill pay service. Part designer, part copywriter, this person will be fully responsible for producing engaging content that successfully communicates doxo’s simple, secure, all-in-one bill pay service.
The role is responsible for supporting the B2B and Consumer marketing efforts. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Design and implement marketing campaigns to be used across multiple channels including email, print, direct mail, and social media. Create landing pages to educate and engage doxo billers and customers.
- Craft compelling and well structured content for a variety of audiences.
- Work collaboratively with B2B and Consumer teams to promote key initiatives and product features, while demonstrating a clear understanding of campaign objectives and the abilities to execute them.
- Possess a solid understanding of doxo’s biller and consumer audiences, relating this back into the design and copy to enhance engagement.
- Write innovative and creative copy for acquisition and retention materials.
- Create, develop, and manage ongoing newsletter and email campaigns to users through automated email systems.
- Engage in the design and upkeep of the website.
- Evaluate conversion success of landing pages and email communications and optimize accordingly.
- Experience with video a plus.
- 3+ years experience creating marketing content and a demonstrable portfolio of works.
- Hands-on experience with image editing and graphic design software like Photoshop, In-Design and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, accomplish objectives and work proactively.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.