Presentation & Production Designer at Expedia Group
The Egencia Studio team helps create and distribute our brand to the world.
Our simple, seamless travel management platform makes it a snap for the world’s largest companies to manage their complex business travel needs. Egencia’s Studio team is seeking a Presentation & Production Designer with a passion for working within the intersection of travel, branding, marketing design and UX. This is an outstanding opportunity for an aspiring designer to design for a wide variety of creative projects. Strong relationship building skills are valuable to possess, individual responsibility is high, and impact is global.
What You Will Do:
You will partner with Global Marketing such as Product Marketing, Global Demand Campaigns, Customer & Supplier Marketing, Digital & Demand Operations, Field Marketing, Strategic Communications and Brand & Content Services. You help translate marketing and branding strategies into elite brand and campaign assets that attract, convert, and retain customers.
- Participates in team, partner meetings and presentations
- Assist team with presentation design, branding and production tasks for both print and web
- The work will cover approximately 50% presentations with the rest covering areas such as photo research, sales materials, case studies, position papers, logos, web, mobile, events, email templates, display advertising, social media, stationery et al
- Maintains and updates the Egencia Brand Center
- Contributes to the evolution and application of our global brand identity, brand standards, and editorial styles
- Assists in pitches and preparations of design concepts to partners across the organization
- Stays up to date with new technologies to help inform stronger creative
- Delivers results within an agile, iterative, data-focused environment
Culture is paramount. We like big thinkers with small egos. We value individual creativity, and we invest in individual growth. You have a natural curiosity to remain current on creative trends in our industry as well as the latest technologies that help drive well thought out design.
What You Bring:
- BA or BFA in Design, UX or equivalent practical experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter that possesses an insatiable curiosity for unraveling complexity
- Portfolio showcasing your experience with graphic, presentation and web design
- 3+ years experience in design, presentation, branding, UX, marketing and/or advertising
- Understanding of digital standards and formats, as well as print materials and production techniques
- Desire to thrive in the rigors of ambiguous, fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Office and Keynote
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Wordpress, animation and video a plus
- Strong preference for those with agency experience
In addition to all of the perks that come with being a big company, we also practice what we preach when it comes to designing for a global brand. Oslo, Paris, Chicago, Seattle and India are just some of the places your work might take you to learn from our users or working with your peers. We also offer leisure travel benefits, personal wellness and health equipment benefits, company sponsored events, and a culture of fun, support, and personal growth.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.