Dropbox is on a mission to help redefine the way people work in this new distributed work environment. Dropbox Capture is one of the most ambitious new product launches in the company’s history and a critical pillar of its product strategy.
Capture is an all-in-one visual communication tool that helps team members share their work and ideas asynchronously. Try it out on dropbox.com/capture.
While Capture is still in beta, it’s growing fast and has many customers who use it to communicate better and quicker with teammates. Here is what Steve Lewis, IT Manager at Lehigh University, said about Capture: “It has made communication more efficient and more on-point. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video must be worth ten thousand. If I send someone an email about an issue we’re having with a website, for example, if I can include a video, I can much more quickly make my point and therefore operate at a higher level of efficiency.”
You will join as the second Product Designer on Capture. The ideal candidate is obsessed with customers and ownership while thriving zero-to-one environments with a high level of ambiguity and autonomy.Responsibilities
- Designing 0 > 1 solutions for product growth and adoption projects.
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and rapidly iterate on them with cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to ship new, impactful changes.
- Drive growth in user adoption and engagement using data-driven product experiments
- Gather feedback and analyze the overall efficacy of launched solutions to identify pain points and iterate on them.
- Thrives in ambiguity and prefers a fast-paced entrepreneurial style of work.
- Self-motivated and excited about building new product experiences that create tangible business and customer value.
- Communicates iteratively through various media, from sketches to high resolution prototypes.
- Prototypes with Figma (or similar tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer, etc).