Senior Brand Designer at Flyhomes (Seattle, WA)
We’re on a mission to build the world’s best homebuying and home selling experience because buying a home or selling the one you’re in shouldn’t feel complicated. Our simplified approach brings local market experts together, giving our clients a team of research analysts, loan officers, and Tour Specialists—all under one roof—including a dedicated Flyhomes Agent to guide them every step of the way so they can buy and sell with confidence.
If you’re looking for a company where you’ll make a difference every day and work on a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation are valued—Flyhomes is the place for you.
What you'll do as our Senior Brand Designer:
- We're looking for senior-level brand designer with illustration skills, who have worked closely with creative leads, copywriters, motion designers, photographers and editors to create memorable and impactful visual moments across all creative platforms.
- You'll create the visual style for everything from out of home campaigns, social, digital, event, web, direct mail, email, presentation decks, style guides, print, illustrations to various collateral materials for the brand.
- You'll work with our internal teams to tell great stories that bring the brand to life in new ways that engage and drive an authentic conversation.
- Deeply understand our customers needs and motivations and be the voice of the customer in every visual.
- Strong execution focus, continuously delivering value while prioritizing the next set of projects.
- Your design is purposeful, impactful, and always elevates the brand
Your experience, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in design, marketing, advertising, or related field
- Illustration skills preferred
- Animation, VFX & motion graphics skills a plus
- 5+ years of creative experience with an agency, studio, production company, or in-house teams
- A track record of success contributing to creative teams, designing for static and motion
- You have experience designing for all creative channels
- Portfolio of work and examples of work where you've driven the creative process
- Ability to provide innovative creative ideas while adhering to brand guidelines
- You should be able to partner with project managers, copywriters, designers, and editorial effectively and efficiently
- Possess the ability to take direction from other creative leaders, and provide your own ideas and creative development opportunities
- Work independently and proactively
Our core values
Join a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation come together to build the world’s best homebuying and selling experience. Do you have what it takes?
People, not properties
People are at the forefront of every decision that we make. It’s that simple. Whether you're an employee or a client, you’re part of a community—and we always take care of our own.
We love what we do, and it shows. We’re fully invested in continuous improvement, whether that’s for our services, our employees, or our clients. Our innovation drives our empathy.
Egos knock people down—we build people up. At Flyhomes, every voice matters, because we know that we achieve so much more when we listen to each other.
We always do right by each other, no matter what. That means working hard, doing our best, telling the truth and championing what’s right—even when no one’s watching.
Bias for action
The housing market is always moving and we are, too. We’re a silo-free zone and not afraid to team up, take action, and go big!
If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer and seller, then we want to talk to you!
Perks of working at Flyhomes
At the end of the day, our strength comes from our people, and we’re determined to recognize and promote your wellbeing—be it professionally, financially, physically, or mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K matching
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Paid volunteer time
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Homebuying & selling perks (we love it!)
- Dog-friendly HQ!
We know that energized teams engage people from remarkable backgrounds and experiences. At Flyhomes, we believe that when bringing people together, it’s important to feel respected and included so that we can be more creative, innovative, and successful together. Connecting Flyhomies to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team.
Flyhomes is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Flyhomes does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Flyhomes employees or any other company location. Flyhomes is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Flyhomes will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Flyhomes explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.