TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted in this work by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies (including the IRS), respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members ready to join a hypergrowth company and are excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
The Senior Graphic Designer must be a self-starter who has a passion for effective design and branding. The Senior Graphic Designer will create visual assets including sales and marketing collateral, social media assets, videos, gifs and more, to represent the brand and to connect with, engage and convert our target audience into customers. The Senior Graphic Designer will play a key role in the evolution of our brand and an early-hire to the marketing team. The ideal candidate is a creative team player passionate about design and gaming who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand target audience, strategic positioning and marketing initiatives to work closely with the Marketing team to conceptualize and create visual experiences
- Unrelenting focus on producing design
- Maintain a consistent creative process across all design elements always applying brand guidelines
- Give and receive and develop alternate creative solutions
- Produce product videos that meet branding standards and effectively engage the consumer
- Meet average monthly workload and deadline goals
- Be a standard-bearer for our culture and values
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Tenacious self-starter with a passion for effective communications
- Able to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Approach projects with ownership and think strategically
- 6+ years of relevant design experience — ideally in a FinTech/tech-forward product drive environment
- Flexible and comfortable with feedback and change during a project.
- Bachelor’s degree
- An available online portfolio
- Fluent in Adobe CC programs, Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (Principle, Invision, After Effects)
- Asset creations: icons, illustrations and ui
- Experience working in a fast paced start-up environment
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.