Senior Product Designer at Leafly
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:53 p.m. (PST) on Friday, July 26, 2019
HELP MAKE HISTORY in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company. Compliance and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA. We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to everyone, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, look no further. A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
Leafly is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the multi-disciplinary, forward-thinking design team. As part of the Leafly design team, you drive the customer experience by leading significant projects of complexity, while operating with comprehensive autonomy. Join us as we transform the future of cannabis. Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and quality
- You will be responsible for the conception and design of user interfaces for mobile apps, mobile web and desktop products
- Proficient in human-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design
- Draw on the depth of experience, but initiate UX research and testing efforts as needed
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in Product design and 2 years with an e-commerce product company
- You have a BA degree in Interaction Design, Information Design, Visual Design, HCI or related field
- You create usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process
- You excel in end-to-end product design which includes user research, wire-framing, prototyping, application of design patterns, and visual design
- You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders on tough problems and have a proven record of effective user advocacy
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the desire to lead
- Background in supporting B2B end of product experiences for the diverse range of customers
- Please include your portfolio and case studies along with your submittal
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Read Full Job Description