Senior Product Designer
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Work extremely closely with Product and Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- 5+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here. At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks: We are committed to WELLNESS: - Health, dental, vision, and life insurance - Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE: - 401k matching program We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT: - Commuter benefits - Catered lunch and unlimited snacks - Cell phone stipend We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING: - Unlimited reimbursement for work related books - Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth