We’re looking for designers with diverse disciplines, skills, backgrounds, and specialties to join our growing design team. As a Senior Product Designer at Outreach, you will define the future of sales engagement for customers like Dropbox, Adobe, and Zendesk for the market-leading sales engagement platform.
This opportunity is for a true craftsperson that is passionate about defining connected experiences customers love to use in their work every day.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Crafting world-class designs to meet the needs of our customers.
- Creating deep partnerships with your Product and Engineering partners to create solutions that solve our customers' needs
- Learning and collaborating with Research, Product, and related cross-functional team members on how to best understand how customers use Outreach to meet their goals.
- Regularly sharing work and gathering feedback on designs and solutions, and providing actionable feedback in turn for other Product Designers
- Present designs at various states and communicate the rationale with confidence to your direct team, partners, leadership and cross-functional team members
- Balance customer needs, business requirements, and technical constraints to ship win-win product improvements
- 5+ years of UX/product design experience on a product development team
- Outstanding Product, and Visual design skills
- Clear, inclusive and engaging, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working on complex user workflows end-to-end
- Passion for Product Design and for building products with amazing people
- Ability to successfully collaborate in a fast-paced environment
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status