Senior Product Designer
We are seeking a motivated self-starter that is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The ideal candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
In this role, you will work with members of the application design team, as well as our engineering and marketing groups. This candidate should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organization skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of talented individuals.
- Identify and prioritize usage scenarios through customer research and competitive analysis
- Analyze user feedback and activity to develop personas
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows
- Design functional prototypes to prove out interaction models
- Work with engineering and product management to drive shared vision and execution of product plans
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of rapid prototyping approaches (Flash, HTML 5, InVision)
- Ability to deliver strong work on tight schedules
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing world-class experiences
- Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or equivalent design tool
- Experience with UX for the cloud and/or experience with enterprise software products, channels, or marketplaces-
- Experience working with agile development teams (agile/scrum/kanban).
- Web-based or mobile application visual design in a global context.
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations.
- Exceptional portfolio of work spanning multiple projects
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description