Senior Product Designer
• Collaborate with our UX researchers to better understand customer needs.
• Actively participate in ideation exercises to push the boundaries of what we build and to improve existing products, both in and outside personal expertise.
• Create flows, user scenario, storyboards, wireframes, and visual designs during the full cycle of the product design and development.
• Help define and prototype proposed designs and interactions, using the best tools to express your ideas.
• Deliver high-fidelity designs and specifications.
• Deeply understand, contribute to, and if necessary challenge the requirements and business goals of projects you work on.
• Actively build a strong relationship with business leadership, marketing, sales, product and development teams to design a world-class consumer experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams in an agile environment
• Portfolio showcasing excellent design skills on web and mobile, demonstrating a complex problem-solving skill
• Experiences in commerce design, consumer design, and local-focused industries are preferred
• Must be able to work in Groupon Palo Alto office
• Bachelor or Master degree in HCI, Design, or a related field
• Proficiency in current web and mobile design technology
• Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big pictures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
• Cool, calm and collected
• Easy-going and open-minded, no egoistic or authoritarian character
• Resourcefulness coupled with great problem-solving skills, both on your own and as part of a team
• A desire to do wonderful design work that goes above and beyond the expectation
• Positive attitude and self-motivation
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our employee resource groups. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.