Senior Product Designer at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:42 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, March 12, 2020
Who we are:
Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
What we're looking for:
As a Senior Product Designer for our team, you'll be working every day to empower our customers. In partnership with stakeholders, you'll be determining product strategy through rigorous user research that drives deep understanding of the problems customers face. You'll be expected to translate this ever evolving understanding into a cohesive product vision with beautifully designed features that support our product mission.
In this role, you will own the following:
- Partnering with Design leads, Product Managers, Engineering, and Data Science to uncover insights and deliver world-class customer experiences
- The design process for your product team, from discovery and definition to refinement and results
- Creation and evolution of UI and brand language within our prooducts
- Research methods (Generative and Evaluative) and prototyping with our customers
About your skills & experience:
- 6-8 years of experience as a Product Designer or UX Designer
- Expertise with tools within the UI and prototyping space including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Deep knowledge of UX research methodologies with an ability to lead research, apply techniques, and synthesize results
- Strong Experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture, and Material and iOS design languages
- Experience with design ops and maintenance of component libraries and processes
Benefits of working at Convoy:
- Health & Wellness: Taking care of your health comes first. Convoy covers 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums, and 85% for your family. We also provide access to the gym and showers in our building.
- In-Office Happiness: Enjoy catered meals multiple times through the week, and fully stocked fridges and pantries to keep you running full.
- Commuter Benefits: We transport the world; the least we can do is help get you to work. Every employee receives a fully paid Orca Card to get you around on the bus, light rail, or water taxi. We also provide locked bike storage if you prefer to pedal in.
- Time Off: Life outside of work matters! Convoy has a flexible vacation policy, so take the time off you need- we don’t track vacation or sick time. We also offer generous parental leave for those expecting new additions to their family.
- Compensation: We offer market competitive compensation, including stock options and a 401k plan to help save for retirement.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Candidates must be able to work at Convoy HQ in Seattle.