Senior User Researcher
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath
- Here at UI Path, we are looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher who has demonstrated ability to develop
- User Experience strategies and can carry out research studies to help shape our product direction.
- In this role you will need to partner closely with your UX team members as well as program management and software engineering to help create end-to-end experiences from concepts to delivery.
- As a seasoned research professional, you have experience conducting User Research for a variety of products and services.
- You are also passionate about AI and the potential positive impact it has, and how it can truly augment how people work every day.
- You enjoy a fast paced environment, where you will be collaborating across disciplines, and helping the product team use your research work to positive, verifiable outcomes.
- You enjoy working as part of a growing collaborative User Experience Team, and are always trying new methodologies and tactics to help understand our customers and what’s most beneficial to them.
- Develop, plan, and carry out User Experience Research studies to help guide the organization by informing product strategies and validating product experiences.
- Partner with closely with the UX Team, PM, engineering, and other stakeholders in framing questions as well as developing execution plans for User and Customer Research.
- Collect and share fact-based and actionable customer insights with the team to highlight opportunities and potential improvements.
- Carry out research for the team, analyze research data and input, and present insights and guidance to the product team and leadership.
What you will bring
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience Research.
- Proven ability to extract meaning from data and synthesize across multiple sources.
- Demonstrated experience working with different teams and disciplines.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of User Experience Research methods including experimental design, data analyses (qualitative and quantitative), and data synthesis.
- Proven ability to turn research results into easy to understand insights and product opportunities.
- Strong project management skills.
- MA/MS or PhD in psychology, human factors, behavioral science or related field, or a BA/BS in a research related field with significant academic or industry experience.