Senior UX Designer - Mobile
EagleView's experience designers make the complex simple andknow that deep consumer understanding that is the basis for impactful design. Ourproducts impact lives in interesting and significant ways on a daily basis, andthese areas of impact are growing rapidly along with our business. Yet our productsdon't all reflect the ground-breaking work we are doing. This is where you comein. Come join a tight-knit team of thought leaders to influence the next waveof effort, bringing our customers into sharper focus and creating savvy userexperiences that flow seamlessly into their lives and improve how they dobusiness.
EagleView is the leader in aerial imagery capture andemploys machine learning and AI to touch the lives of consumers in a growinglist of industries, including Construction, Solar, Insurance, and Government. We are a fast-growing technologycompany-driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets-and arepoised for unprecedented growth in the next few years.
Weare looking for an enthusiastic Senior UXDesigner with native mobile (iOS and Android, phone and tablet) and webinteraction experience. You might be designing for image navigation(panning and zooming, map markers, gallery views), job and project management,3D model viewing, workflow and annotation tools, or another interaction modelwe haven't broached yet.
- Design enterprise-level solutions with complex and nuanced interactions for mobile and web
- Partner with the Product Strategists, Product Owners, Engineers, and Researchers to define problems & goals, clarify personas, map user flows, prototype interactions, and product design
- Give and solicit feedback from cross-disciplinary partners
- Lead design efforts in a fast-paced agile environment
- 3-8 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Strong research, systems analysis (process and flow mapping), solution modeling (process and interaction, mental model), and taskflow analysis and design skills
- Have owned full process UX and design, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Have shipped products
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS)
- Comfortable performing user research and interacting with consumers, even if your experience is not extensive
- Strong design skills with a clean, simple aesthetic
- User research experience, including contextual interview, usability testing, remote feedback, surveys and feedback systems, and data analysis
- Experience creating and implementing a design language
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.