Senior UX Designer
Ekata (formerly Whitepages Pro) provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
We’re looking for a UX Designer with the vision, skill, and experience to keep pushing our B2B products forward. Thousands of fraud analysts use our tools every day, and you’ll design the experiences that give them the data they need to make fast, informed decisions.
As the UX Product Designer you will be involved in every step of the design process – coming up with new feature ideas, researching solutions, designing and iterating on designs, working with developers to bring them to life, measuring success via A/B tests, analytics usage patterns and talking to real users.
In the UX Designer role you will:
- Own design projects large and small – from long-term design goals to small, tactical adjustments
- Define and implement Ekata’s visual style and functionality improvements across our products and continually refine it.
- Work closely with PMs to determine project goals and timelines
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to align on goals and communicate progress
- Communicate and deliver design assets to developers that set them up for success
- Create design assets that communicate your solutions – wireframes, user flows, low- and high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, animations, HTML/CSS, written instructions, etc. – whatever method works best
- Meet with users to research how Ekata is used in the market
Our ideal UX Designer will have:
- 4+ years of UX and interactive design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates how you design visually appealing solutions that meet user needs
- Experience with responsive design for multiple screen sizes
- A solid understanding of usability testing and UX testing methods
- Self-motivated and work well without supervision
- A confident point of view and an ability to clearly communicate your design decisions
- An ability to consider both short- and long-term impacts of your work on the product and the user experience
Note: Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin are our preferred tools
This position reports to the Director of Product and is located at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.