Senior UX Designer
EagleView User Experience Designers make the complex simple and know that deep consumer understanding is the basis for impactful design. Our rapidly growing business is expanding the ways in which we impact our customer's lives and our goal is to design consumer experiences that reflect the ground-breaking work we are doing. This is where you come in. Come join a tight-knit team of thought leaders to influence the next wave of solutions, bringing our customers into sharper focus and creating savvy user experiences that flow seamlessly into their lives to improve how they do business.
EagleView is the leader in aerial imagery capture and employs Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to touch the lives of consumers in a growing list of industries. We are a fast-growing technology company-driving game-changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets-and are poised for unprecedented growth in the next few years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior UX Designer with enterprise-level experience, including native mobile (iOS and Android, phone and tablet). You might be designing for navigating, measuring or annotating geo-based imagery or 3D models, job and project management, workflow tools, Machine Learning or Computer Vision, or numerous other interesting interaction models.
- Design enterprise-level solutions with complex and nuanced interactions for web and mobile
- Own a business track, including multiple form factors and multiple solutions
- Partner with the Product Managers, Technical Product Managers, Engineers, and Researchers to define problems & goals, clarify personas, map user flows, prototype interactions, and product design
- Give and solicit feedback from cross-disciplinary partners
- Lead design efforts in a fast-paced agile environment
- Perform market and user research, including contextual inquiry, product feedback, data analysis, or competitive research
- 3-8 years of experience with end-to-end Enterprise-level product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Strong research, systems analysis (process and flow mapping), solution modeling (process and interaction modeling, as well as working with mental models), taskflow analysis and design skills
- Have owned full process UX and design, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Have shipped products
- Have cross-platform design experience (web, android, iOS)
- Comfortable performing user research and interacting with consumers, even if your experience is not extensive
- Strong design skills with a clean, simple aesthetic
Nice to Have
- User research experience, including contextual interview, usability testing, remote feedback, surveys and feedback systems, and data analysis
- Experience creating and implementing a design system
- Product experience related to geo-based imagery navigation (panning, zooming, rotating, etc.), 3D model navigation in a touch environment, ESRI, Machine Learning/Computer Vision, and/or drone flight planning
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.