Senior UX Designer
What you'll be doing
- You will handle all aspects of user experience for assigned projects, including user interviews, competitive analysis, heuristic evaluations, task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and visual design.
- You will develop and implement user-centered research throughout the design and development cycle using a variety of methodologies.
- You will lead user-experience activities for interdisciplinary project teams that include product strategists, product owners, and software developers.
- You will successfully communicate project goals, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- You will present design concepts to both internal and external customer audiences.
- You will help the UX team manage change requests, style guides, usability testing, and UX roadmaps.
- You will perform data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings and communicate strategic and tactical design recommendations based on those findings.
What to bring
- 6+ years of related experience in user experience design, interaction design, or similar roles with web and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated history of performing user research or gathering qualitative and quantitative data.
- Knowledge of best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, and user experience principles, techniques, and patterns.
- Ability to apply visual design standards based on existing style guidelines.
- Strong time management skills and ability to independently tackle problems, identify solutions, and appropriately advance issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% to our offices, primarily London and Guadalajara
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team