Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our Brand Design Team within our larger Design Org. You will work collaboratively with other brand and digital designers to create a cohesive brand experience for our users. You will work closely with stakeholders and agencies, providing feedback and art direction.
As a senior, you are a trusted design lead and will drive design strategy for our team and domain, understanding how to maximize the business impact in your design decisions. You will be responsible for leading large strategic brand initiatives, presenting ideas to leadership, evolving our visual identity, and producing high-quality visuals from concept to execution across a variety of mediums, including print, digital, and experiential. You consistently drive innovation and use data and customer insights to create incremental changes over time.
Success in this role will be someone who can work autonomously and thrives on pushing boundaries, constantly innovating, and thinking systematically to solve larger design challenges. You have the ability to influence multiple parts of the organization and reach good solutions through design thinking and great communication skills. You also love sharing your learnings with others, whether it’s internally with the team, or publishing thought leadership content for the larger design community. If all of this sounds exciting, then this role might be a great fit for you!
Your Role And Impact
Our Brand Design Team is responsible for the breadth of how our product and company are communicated to the world and we strive for excellence and innovation within every aspect of this brand communication. Your responsibilities include helping to maintain brand consistency within the design team and internal stakeholders. You will work on and lead projects related to brand development and high-visibility cross-channel campaigns. Your work will strengthen and evolve the Auth0 brand to create a provocative and reputable brand identity that speaks to our customers and current/future employees.
- Conceptualize and lead large, strategic brand initiatives
- Create a cohesive brand experience based on our brand evolution
- Drive the design vision and strategy for high-visibility campaigns and projects
- Manage and evolve visual systems that support brand consistency across the entire customer journey
- Produce thought leadership content both internally and externally
- Create systems and guidelines to solve large design challenges
- Manage agency relationships and provide them with art direction
- Conceptualize and design cross-channel campaigns ranging from (but not limited to) print, digital, email, ABM, swag, and experiential
- Advocate and champion the brand within Auth0, promote and enforce brand guidelines, and contribute to Auth0’s design thought leadership
- Stand out among your peers with excellent design skills and eye in graphic design, typography, photography, illustration, layouts & grids, motion, and experiential design
- Bring a human-centered mentality to every challenge in every channel for our audiences
- Provide design direction and mentorship for junior designers
- Help facilitate an environment where rigorous critique is welcomed, but where psychological safety and creative openness is maintained
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and self-prioritize workload autonomously
- Minimum of 4 years of visual design experience in a related industry
- Experience working in an in-house design team environment
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio you’re proud of that demonstrates strategic thinking, creativity, cross-functional collaboration, and amazing design chops, specifically related to branding, experiential, layout design, etc.
- Superb attention to detail in typography, composition and craftsmanship
- Strong interpersonal skills, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills
- High level of accountability and motivation, and receptiveness to feedback
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working in a remote environment
- A love for creating beautiful and functional design systems and strategies that can play out across a range of channels and mediums
- And finally (but just as importantly), being passionate about Auth0’s values of collaboration, data-driven experimentation, innovation, and giving a shit! :)
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.