Sr. Design Producer at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:54 p.m. (PST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
What’s the opportunity?
Our Design team is looking for a Senior Design Producer with a passion to make things happen. In this role you’ll be working closely with design managers as the primary liaison between our design team and the marketing organization, helping us set the bar for creative quality by running our marketing design initiatives and key processes —some examples include revamping our website, managing our asset creation process, and design for events.
You will help define project requirements and negotiate priorities for the design team, as well as scheduling and managing all stages of the process, while leading design reviews to ensure the quality of the final product. Successful candidates are strong communicators that enjoy planning and project management and can demonstrate the ability to guide the execution of design work with an efficient approach, as well as establishing and constantly improving processes in a fast-paced working environment.
- Define, drive and document processes and tools for effective team workflows and collaboration.
- Contribute to the strategic vision on marketing projects and have ownership in the quality of the final product.
- Own and drive the design project lifecycle from strategic planning, scheduling, requirements gathering, design reviews, delivery and implementation to launch. Needless to say, at Auth0 we believe in having a very lean lifecycle.
- Provide visibility into current projects, team utilization, project health and priorities.
- Support and elevate the quality of the design work.
- Be the primary point of contact between Marketing stakeholders and design. Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside the design organization.
- Create and maintain external creative partner relationships (ie. illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, creative agencies, etc.).
- Negotiate and manage statements of work, budget estimates and talent contracts. Work with cross-functional partners to ensure projects are compliant with industry standards and legal guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define project requirements against business objectives and translate into creative briefs for designers.
- Maintain planning and resourcing processes that promote a high standard of quality and innovation for Auth0.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with designers in visual or brand design.
- Ability to plan projects, meet deadlines and get results while keeping high quality design standards.
- Design sensibility and deep understanding of the right production talent required to execute the project at hand.
- Passion to deliver extraordinary delightful designs.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal, with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Have polished organizational and budget management skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and thrive as a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of contractual agreements and talent negotiations.
- N/S America; #US; #CA;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description