Sr. Product Designer at Assurance (Seattle, WA or Remote)
| Seattle | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:17 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, March 19, 2022
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
At Assurance, we simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique to create custom-tailored plans for each customer. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, humble, collaborative, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
You have an exceptional ability to take complex, tedious processes and make them simple, easy and intuitive. You will have the opportunity to apply and develop this skill every day at Assurance. Our mission is to create a long-lasting, beneficial relationship with the millions of customers who come to Assurance for financial solutions. We aim to build a truly best-in-class customer experience – one that recognizes where customers are in their journey, helps to answer their questions, adapts to how they prefer to communicate, accurately identifies their financial needs, and clarifies and simplifies the process of getting these needs met.
As Sr. Product Designer, you will play an integral role in building out the design system and product features for the Assurance.com website, consumer application and checkout experiences. You will be responsible for understanding the customer journey from awareness through purchase and building a seamless, intuitive experience that keeps customers coming back for all of their financial services questions and needs. You will work together with our world class data science, engineering, product management and UX research teams (to name a few!) in order to accomplish these goals.
About the Position
This position is responsible for delivering high quality product experiences across the Assurance platform. They will own the customer journey from first contact through purchasing, and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers, user researchers, and engineers to deliver the best possible experience for our users.
- A demonstrated track record of designing digital products for consumers with measurable business impact
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative product design process, including how to develop and use wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high fidelity visuals
- Passion for solving core product problems while owning all facets of a user experience (strategy, interaction design, and research)
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, data analysts and more
- Structured thinking and measurable impact demonstrated in a portfolio of live projects
Choose Assurance Because:
· Competitive base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays
· Growth opportunities to rapidly advance your career
Read Full Job Description