Sr. User Experience Designer
Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. We are one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world. The phone dialer app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is changing this by working with mobile phone makers (like Samsung) and mobile carriers (like AT&T) to bring this innovation to more than 70 million monthly users in 196 countries. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest we have the backing from top investors in the US and Europe, and an exceptionally diverse and skilled team.
We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
As a Sr. UX Designer for Hiya you will be the primary design contributor on a cross-functional team that is dedicated to providing innovative, effective and delightful solutions for our corporate customers. This is an opportunity to have a major impact on a rapidly growing business that is driven by customer needs.
What we expect from you:
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer through quantitative and qualitative research.
- Develop a direct, ongoing relationship with a small group of customers for continual input and new insights.
- Lead participatory design sessions with customers and team members.
- Create design deliverables that clearly communicate the desired customer experience, including storyboards, wireframes, user flows diagrams, mockups and prototypes.
- Passionately advocate for the customer while partnering with product management to translate business goals into product concepts that align with customer needs.
- Translate user research findings into actionable insights that inform product and design strategy and execution.
- Present your design process and deliverables in a way that builds alignment and enthusiasm for your vision.
- Approximately 5% travel to support our Budapest office and for customer visits.
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
This position is in Seattle at our amazing downtown offices. Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.