System1 is looking for a UI Visual Designer with a passion for beautiful, functional, and intuitive designs for web and mobile apps to join the Innovation Lab. This position requires hands-on experience working to solve complex visual design problems. A combination of exceptional visual design capabilities with a user centric mindset is crucial to being successful in this role.
The System1 Innovation Lab is tasked with designing, incubating, and launching new products and capabilities working through ideation, prototyping, MVP, market validation, and in-market products. This team works at a fast pace and iterates quickly to deliver great experiences.
The Role You Will Have
- Design products from beginning to end: ideation, prototyping, MVP, market validation, and in-market.
- Create compelling UI visuals for web (desktop/mobile) and mobile apps.
- Transition low fidelity mockups and wireframes to finished designs ready for development.
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with product, engineering, and business stakeholders.
- Translate product goals and KPIs into designs.
- Create and define production assets and maintain a sharp eye for detail.
- Demonstrate and communicate the end-to-end vision of high-level designs across departments and stakeholders with clarity and conviction, synthesizing feedback to deliver on iterations.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design.
- Professional experience designing mobile and web apps.
- Online portfolio of your work for review.
- Proficient in modern visual design programs, with a strong background in Sketch.
- Experience with Zeplin and InVision.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Strong time management skills: must be able to manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Startup experience a plus.
What We Have to Offer
- Paid Parking or an ORCA Card
- Cross-team lunches and tech demos to foster learning
- Unlimited paid sick time, 17 days of PTO, and 10 paid company holidays
- Competitive Benefits package
- Weekly catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Happy Hours at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Bellevue
- Weekly yoga and fitness classes with private trainer
- Company parties and outings
Read Full Job Description