UX Designer, Blankos
UX Designer, Blankos
We are Mythical Games. A fully funded startup innovating at the intersection of video games and blockchain. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage Blockchain Technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developer to do the same.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer for one of our games currently in production, Blankos Block Party. The ideal candidate has a great deal of experience designing and implementing enterprise systems and workflows for creative industries (media, animation, film, games, product design).
This contract position will report to the Senior Producer.
Our Seattle office is located in the heart of quirky, creative Ballard. When we’re not making awesome games, we’re out sampling the delicious food Ballard has to offer; we’re sipping coffee (or tea) at our favorite coffee shops; or we’re engrossed in epic table-top battles at Cafe Mox. We’re passionate about creating a tight-knit work environment that feels like you’re hanging out with your friends.
- Contribute to the creative and fun design of Blankos
- Produce and document Information Architecture, Functional Specifications, UI Frameworks and Wireframes
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create an intuitive and clear user experience
- Work through complex design challenges and present solutions
- Partner with internal and external designers, artists, and engineers to implement the envisioned and documented design
- Create beautiful experiences that embody the silly antics and fun atmosphere of Blankos Block Party
- BS or greater in design, HCI, or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years’ experience in UX Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, Sketch, or other design packages
- Experience designing high quality entertainment products (game development is preferred)
- Strong design aesthetic (please send us a link to your online portfolio)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Self-driven: able to innovate, plan, and execute with autonomy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Read Full Job Description