In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a four-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
- Create high standard design solutions that address and fulfill business, brand and user requirements.
- Communicate design ideas through low-fidelity sketches, prototypes and mockups to pixel-perfect comps.
- Work closely with Product Managers to create functional specifications for development.
- Develop new features and work to improve the functionality, usability and discoverability of current features in the product.
- Identify user needs and produce designs centered on our users’ behaviors and motivations.
- Basic user testing of prototypes and beta products.
- At least 2 years of experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Employ knowledge of modern web and mobile best practices to create world-class web and mobile experiences
- Passion for usability and user experience
- Understand how visual and interaction design work together to create great user experiences
- Ability to balance multiple projects, organize priorities and communicate across departments
- Strong analytical skills; use qualitative and quantitative data to make appropriate product decisions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate and support design decisions and how they add value to the product
- Strong user experience and visual design portfolio
- Easygoing, driven, and passionate
- Strong skills with Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe CC
Nice to Have
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals of typography, composition and color as well as experience with data visualizations
At PitchBook, we work tirelessly to arm professionals within the global private equity and venture capital industries with the finest data, technology and service so they can make the most informed business decisions efficiently. This is accomplished through our award-winning product, the PitchBook Platform, along with a powerful suite of integrated tools to meet the diverse data-driven needs of our clients. It’s a very collaborative, client-focused environment with a culture that is driven towards excellence and getting things done.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.