Our Communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From news announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
As a Visual Designer, you will be embedded in our Internal Communication & Culture team, a sub-team of the broader Communications organization. You will join a growing team of storytellers and communicators responsible for crafting the way we inform, motivate and inspire Dropbox employees. In this role, you will collaborate with other designers and content writers to visually reinforce our most important company messages through branding, illustration, presentation design, and more.Responsibilities
- Create internal campaigns that celebrate, educate, and inspire the employees at Dropbox across a variety of mediums including branding, illustration, print, social, etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create visual narratives that bring their content to life in both a compelling and easy to understand way.
- Visually establish brand consistency across all communication platforms and channels.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of teams, including communications, executive leadership, people team and more.
- 3-5 years of experience designing brand systems that span from identity to packaging to digital.
- A portfolio of your work that showcases your conceptual thinking.
- Strong communication and visual storytelling skills and able to clearly articulate rationale for design decisions.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, tight deadlines, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and iterate across a diverse set of ideas.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency working in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Animation, illustration, and creative writing is a plus.
We’re looking for a kind, ambitious and optimistic creative person who is motivated by making Dropbox a special place to work.