Navigating Cancer is the leader in patient relationship management for cancer care. The company has developed the first patient-centered oncology platform that improves the care delivery model for patients, providers, pharmaceutical companies and payers. By putting patients at the center of their care, providers become economically viable in value-based payment models, payers and at-risk providers reduce the total cost of cancer care, and pharmaceutical companies improve medication adherence for their life-saving treatments. Most importantly, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and preferences.
The company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical companies, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
You will help drive the vision and direction of our company marketing across print and digital channels. Our ideal candidate is a multidisciplinary designer, taking projects from concept to execution across a wide range of disciplines and target audiences. You will have experience in both print and electronic media and can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. You will also collaborate with the different teams to clarify and evolve brand and style guidelines for Navigating Cancer, refining our brand’s visual design identity. You have a demonstrated ability to develop consistency across branded materials, identifying where the gaps are in the design system and taking steps to fill them.
- Work closely with marketing to design and develop customer-facing materials (e.g. sales presentations, product guides, brochures, ebooks, event displays, design templates, etc.) that showcase Navigating Cancer in compelling ways
- Manage and prepare web-ready graphics including logos, icons, infographics, and other graphical elements for our solutions and website
- Collaborate and develop visual design for the website, campaign landing pages, email design, etc.
- Design and maintain a branded template system
- Collaborate with writers, designers, and managers to help move projects from vision to execution to launch, actively seeking creative feedback
- Assist with coordination of outside vendors, including videographers, photographers, illustrators, developers, and fabricators
- 5+ years professional design experience with a strong design portfolio
- A demonstrated understanding of typography, layout, and composition skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), HTML, and CSS preferred
- Ability to take complex concepts and distill them into clear and compelling designs for a variety of mediums, both print and digital
- Ability to clearly articulate and present a creative point of view, design decisions, and the problems being solved with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience in a fast-paced startup and agile environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines within short timeframes
- Experience designing in the healthcare/oncology space is a big plus
- A desire to participate in user centered experience design and experience with screencast and video editing are nice-to-haves
- Passion for the mission of Navigating Cancer and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming healthcare technology company while improving the lives of cancer patients
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or comparable degree program
If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio that demonstrate your design expertise, attention to detail, and professionalism.
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is a full time, on-site, with the Navigating Cancer team, in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment. Come join our team and make a difference!
Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.