- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into visually striking and compelling designs.
- Own the design and user experiences for the acquisition and help experience on Skilljar.com
- Partner with content marketers to design our content user experience from conception to launch.
- Combine data and visual design to create insightful infographics and other interactive content assets.
- Bring creative vision to the table that challenges the status quo--in a collaborative and open-minded manner.
- Drive the development of web, print, and presentation graphics.
- Update, build, and format existing white papers, data sheets, case studies, etc.
- Design and edit web graphics, including but not limited to, web banners, landing pages and email/newsletter templates.
- Assist in user experience design and web design for our customer facing application.
- Inspire the team by introducing fresh design, technology, and unique graphic ideas.
- 5+ years experience on an in-house creative team preferred, agency experience will be considered.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, or other modern tools.
- Ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and effectively prioritize your workload.
- Ability to visually communicate complicated concepts using graphics, diagrams, and other visuals.
- Experience multivariate testing design patterns to maximize their effectiveness.
- Experience creating and maintaining an active Wordpress site.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills are required.
- Practitioner of responsive/mobile-first best practices.
- Proven track record and portfolio of creating engaging and valuable B2B designs. We consider your resume and portfolio a representation of your design philosophy.
- Confidence to accept and respond to critiques. Be passionate about your work and executing it to perfection.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
The CompanySkilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team! Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.