We believe that transparent, fact-based relationships between companies and employees will generate the best outcomes. One way we're getting there is by crowdsourcing compensation data, crunching it, and delivering industry leading solutions to businesses via SaaS products. We're solving meaningful problems faced by millions of people across the globe. Our products help employees get paid what they’re worth, and employers set pay with science (not guesswork).
What is it like to work at PayScale?
You are likely to laugh. Unless you like eating alone, you rarely will. Your co-workers will invite you to play games on Friday afternoons when we tap the kegs. There is a buzz in the air. PayScale feels like a startup with the stability of an established company.
Are you excited to design a product used by over a million users a week? If so, join us on the Consumer team where you will drive our organic growth, user acquisition and retention efforts.
You will deeply empathize with our users and deliver an awesome experience to our new visitors and repeat users. Your focus will be on identifying how to acquire visitors as well as drive conversions once they land on our site. Come to a team where your ideas are valued, your voice is heard and your work has immediate impact.
About the role:
- Contribute your top-notch design skills to craft beautiful products that delight users
- Ideate, hypothesize and design A/B test experiments to drive users to fill our salary surveys
- Advocate for, explain, and rationally defend a design
- Collaborate with other designers and product managers
- Work with our awesome team of developers to ensure your design intent is followed through, in an agile environment
- You have an online portfolio with recent work
- Raw design talent and skill using graphic applications like Photoshop and InDesign or Sketch
- You have strong attention to detail and you write good, easy-to-understand copy
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to simplify complex concepts
- Strong point of view paired with a practical nature and common sense
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of user research methods
- 2+ years of professional design experience
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Benefits We Offer
- 100% company paid medical/vision/dental/prescription premiums for employees (50% for eligible dependents and domestic partners)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for transportation, medical, and dependent care
- Life insurance/AD&D
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Casual dress code
- Discounted gym membership
- Lockers, bike storage and showers
- Free coffee from different roasters
- Entire days without meetings
- Work-from-home Wednesdays
- Coworkers you like
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.