Agile Coach at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:02 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for a Team Coach to join our Business Agility Team which serves, coaches and inspires people in our product delivery organization. The Business Agility Team is made up of champions and guides of agile and lean principles. We foster employee engagement to inspire innovative solutions. We are passionate about cultivating processes and practices that promote effective delivery of quality products our customers love.
This is a full time servant leadership role enabling continuous improvement across several teams.
Auth0 has been remote friendly since inception and embraces a remote work-style. Most employees work remotely and we have the tools and resources in-place to ensure success. Not only are we looking for a talented Team Coach, we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
- Provide customized coaching and training geared toward increasing engagement, adaptability, and resilience
- Enable self-organization, experimentation, and learning
- Foster a mission-driven and continuous improvement culture
- Provide guidance and support for all aspects of the product development life cycle
- Design practices and processes that support the way people work
- Bring about change through engagement and the creation of shared value
- Teach techniques to increase focus and reduce WIP
- Help people interpret data along with the context surrounding it
- Act as a guide for collaboration and effectiveness
- Guide change with indirect leadership techniques
- Facilitate reflection on both the customer experience and internal processes
- Guide the creation of measurable objectives
- Coach work-breakdown to the smallest valuable and feasible increment
- Teach techniques to estimate capacity, velocity and throughput
- Teach forecasting techniques
- Teach interpretation of flow metrics and analytics
- Provide 1-1 mentorship
- Foster a Lean and Agile mindset
- Cultivate trust and psychological safety
You are a good fit if you:
- Have at least 2 years experience as a servant leader to engineering teams in an agile organization
- Have experience scaling tools, processes, practices and mindset in a rapidly growing company
- Excel at using data-driven analysis to measure and enable continuous delivery and have a passion for visualizing data
- Value the intent behind practices like retrospectives, iteration planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, TDD, pair programming, frequent and iterative delivery, and fast feedback loops. Relish in helping teams improve their approach to enable more frequent delivery and feedback loops
- Are biased towards delivery, transparency, honesty, learning and innovation
- Strive to inspire the agile mindset at all levels
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Love leading and inspiring people to reflect and learn
- Are comfortable engaging people in healthy discord
- Are comfortable challenging the status quo
- Value surfacing unintended consequences
- Value engagement, adaptability, and resilience
- Enjoy exploring opportunities to build relationships in remote work environments and enjoy rapidly changing environments
- Constantly seek new ways of approaching common problems
- Have experience using Jira and GitHub
- #US; #CA; #ARG;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.