Are you an application engineer? Do you enjoy to understand how things work under the hood?
Then we have a great opportunity for you to shine, providing assistance towards the platform that will contribute to how artificial intelligence applications learn and develop.
We’re looking for a seasoned engineer that has great communication skills and is attentive to details!
You’ll work with
- All the organization, interacting with software, machine learning and product teams;
- Research and troubleshoot of our platform difficulties;
- Helping to improve the stability of our internal software and tools;
- Establishing process standardization within our own software, providing a better experience for our teams and our clients;
- Initial screening of platform issues to recommend solutions, required steps and trade-offs.
What we offer
- We provide you a great place to work, in terms of facilities but especially in our culture;
- You’ll have a voice to act and move forward with any challenge;
- Interaction with 25+ nationalities across 3 countries (USA, Portugal and Japan);
- Flexible work conditions and hours (although you’ll want to be at the office);
- Great compensation package, with several partnerships with different services;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee every day.
DefinedCrowd provides high quality training data to fuel AI applications and initiatives. Our fully customizable workflows in speech, NLP, and vision are designed to help our clients reach their business goals quickly, easily and with guaranteed results.
But, the power of artificial intelligence is anything but purely artificial. The ability to process and analyze millions of data points per second gives AI the ability to quickly present information to human workers in a digestible fashion. The combination of automation and machine learning gives human workers superpowers they have never possessed.
By working in collaboration, human powers and skills are amplified by augmented intelligence. This new collaborative intelligence will be capable of performing unimaginable superhuman feats. So, human roles aren’t disappearing. In fact, AI is creating new human career paths: Trainers, Explainers, and Sustainers.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field;
- Knowledge of REST API's for operational tasks ;
- Strong knowledge in SQL syntax;
- Working knowledge of Python or PowerShell;
- Strong understanding of monitoring principles;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams;
- Customer service experience and/or experience in a customer service-oriented environment;
- Passion for problem solving & automation;
- Experience supporting mission-critical systems;
- Demonstrate autonomy and willingness to learn.