Cloud Engineer at EagleView
We are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our Engineering team. As a member of our Cloud Operations team you will be responsible for the development of EagleView's distributed processing platform. You are able to assist our engineering teams with the adoption of cloud native services, application of distributed processing design patterns, and the implementation of fully automated CI/CD pipelines. You will also assist with development and configuration of services to improve the operational stability and observability of EagleView's systems and software.
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has been successful in similar roles. As a member of an agile team you'll participate in all aspects of software development life-cycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting and be inclined to find creative or innovative solutions to complex challenges. The person hired will have the opportunity to work closely with our machine learning technologies, image and geospatial data while developing and maintaining a scalable computing system.
- Help maintain and improve upon existing ML systems in an AWS environment
- Work within a small team of software engineers to maintain a production branch of a large scale ML system.
- Consult with our Engineering teams to help guide and design developing technology to utilize a HPC system
- Help with the integration of software for cloud-based HPC solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Professional Experience in developing and maintaining HPC systems
- Experienced in developing using clouds solutions such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, or equivalent development & deployment experience
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and development patterns associated.
- Familiarity with handling large amounts of data using systems based on databases or large scale filesystems (such as Hadoop)
- Object oriented programming experience (C++, Python, Java) using best software development practices
- Fluency in Linux operating systems
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
EagleView maintains a drug-free workplace.