About the Job:
Cloud Operations is a global organization at EagleView. You are the backup manager and technical lead for the team. Your tasks will center around maintaining the health of the cloud engineers and completing assigned projects and tasks. Work will center around the support and build-out of product-driven AWS enterprise solutions. Present services include ECS, EFS, EC2, ELB, ECS, VPC, IAM, RDS, Kinesis, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, etc. Your team is also responsible for the operations and optimization of the majority of AWS assets for the company. Applicable backgrounds may derive from scalable cloud implementations, networking, security, system administration of Linux and windows, CI/CD, monitoring, and storage. There will be design and architecture discussions and you will partake and contribute to these.
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has proven success with what they do. As a member of an agile team, you'll participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting and have the mindset for finding creative and innovative solutions to the complex challenges facing our team. The person hired will have the opportunity to work closely with our machine learning technologies, image and geospatial data while developing and maintaining a scalable computing system.
- 1-3 years management or team lead experience
- 5-8 years of experience with AWS on scalable platforms
- Experience with continuous delivery
- 2-3 years of experience with containers
- 5+ years programming experience (Python, Ruby, etc)
- Exposure to incorporating infosec principles into your infrastructure practices.
- Experience with Linux shell and Windows PowerShell
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering
- High sense of ownership and self-reliance
- Highly collaborative with strong verbal/written communication, documentation skills
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.