Cloud Security Professional – Office of the CISO Remote - AMS at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
ServiceNow’s Office of the CISO team leverages its diverse security background and expertise to help enhance ServiceNow’s security and communicate ServiceNow’s security features to the world. The team works closely with other components in ServiceNow’s security organization as well as with the sales, legal, and product teams on security-related topics. Most importantly, the Office of the CISO team works with prospects and customers to address questions related to the security of ServiceNow’s cloud-based service.
This “Special Forces” team values integrity, quality, expertise, precision, communication, and efficiency and is looking for senior security professionals with broad security backgrounds and excellent communication skills.
As a member of this elite team, you will serve as a Sr. Cloud Security Professional that will: ensure the ServiceNow Sales Team is supported in Pre and Post Sales efforts; answer questionnaires; review contracts; answer customer questions and conduct security calls with customers; present at conferences, internal, customer and public; lead security conversations; Rebut cloud technology myths; support the security team during Security Incidents and Investigations; work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortem’s to ensure issues are properly remediated; develop structural/design changes if necessary to advance the security posture of ServiceNow’s cloud environment and the subscription service.Qualifications
- Respond to prospect and customer questions related to security
- Present and evangelize on cloud adoption & assurance
- Contribute to the overall messaging and positioning of the Security Office
- Ensure the ServiceNow Customer Success team is supported
- Coordinate and Manage end-to-end customer cloud security experience
- Active participation in Security Industry forums, communities and standards organizations
- Participation in discussions & presentations with Partners and Customers
- Investigate and understand cloud threats
- Lead security conversations
- Escalation point for Security Incidents & investigations
- Work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortem’s to ensure issues are properly remediated
- Propose & develop structural/design changes to advance the security posture of ServiceNow
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals
- Minimum 8 years experience in IT & 4 years in Cloud Security
- Strong industry experience relevant to Cloud Service Providers.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.