Cloud Trust and Security Manager, US
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
The mission of Axon's Trust and Security group is to make our cloud services and connected devices the most trusted platform for the public safety market. We do so by making and upholding commitments to security, privacy and compliance.
We need a high-energy, motivated information security program manager to drive execution of our cloud service security compliance activities. Be on the cutting edge of cloud computing security in a very challenging and innovative environment.
- Act as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert on Axon's global compliance program for Axon's cloud services
- Manage security compliance obligations and activities with internal teams and external parties, such as customers, audit teams and management, to ensure objectives are met
- Perform evaluations of emerging markets and associated new certifications
- Develop information security policies, procedures, and guidelines and maintain authorization documentation
- Execute and mature a security assurance and compliance program to ensure program effectiveness and compliance with the information security program, security standards and other external requirements
- Develop and coordinate business continuity and incident plans and tests
- Assist others in understanding and implementing security policy objectives in ways that are cost effective and align with business objectives. Provide security input for business procedures and new projects.
- Lead in periodic security compliance activities including risk assessments, vendor security assessments and security awareness training
- Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in information security including leadership responsibilities for compliance in a technical environment
- Strong organizational, leadership, communication and project management skills
- Passion for ensuring high quality deliverables and customer experience
- Strong background in cloud security controls and experience implementing information security requirements in cloud environments
- Experience with one or more of the following engagements: SOC 2, ISO 27001, or Cloud Security Alliance CCM assessments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Information security related certifications
- Experience leading the implementation of ISO 27001, CSA CCM or SOC 2 Trust Service Criteria security controls in a cloud environment
- Experience with international data security and privacy standards
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description