Customer Support Engineer
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
We are looking to add a proactive Customer Support Engineer to our team. This role requires a passion for customer service and a helping mindset to provide support, problem-solving and advice on our range of software products for all internal and external customers. Our ideal candidate pairs technical understanding with a positive, ready-to-help attitude. By joining our professional and FUN team in Seattle, you will have the opportunity to learn about our world-leading products and play a key role in ensuring the success of our sales teams and customers.
Your contribution will be:
- Providing high-quality phone, email and live chat support for Nintex products
- Replicating complex customer issues and solving problems
- Providing a conduit between product teams and customers on issues
- Recognizing and communicating product issues to the Development team
- Direct assistance to the Sales team with online product questions and demonstrations
- Providing community and online support in our forum
- Working with customers on case resolutions
- Continually contributing insights to our knowledge database
To be successful we think you need:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred proven ability
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightning-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for
- Attention to detail and follow up - observant and analytical
We are especially drawn to:
- Experience with workflow automation
- Experience developing or administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 environments
- C# or SQL developer experience - understand stored procedure, database design
- AD, PowerShell and/or Windows Sharepoint Services / SharePoint Server installation and configuration experience
- Windows 2012/2016 Administration experience
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.