We are a technology solution development and management consulting practice. Our focus is on real-world problems and real-world solutions. We build engaging custom software, integrate commercial solutions, and automate IT. The key to our success is our people; people who value clear communication, pragmatism, and commitment to deliver complete solutions.Our consultants come from all backgrounds, ranging from the self-taught to academics with advanced degrees. One thing all of our consultants have in common is a desire to learn and collaborate with their team. We encourage and invest in the growth of our employees. We need you to help us grow; let us help you grow too!About the job
We're looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our team. You will manage highly scalable infrastructure projects and processes working directly with the senior DevOps manager to test system integrity and build out a massively scalable data infrastructure for a large Fortune 500 company.The development discussions of these projects will include building and testing automation tools, providing technical guidance, and educating team members on development and operations. Our engineers are utilizing Pulumi, Python, Docker, Azure DevOps, and Kubernetes on our projects. Having a background with these tools and software development is a huge plus!A day in the life as an iTrellis consultant is never the same. You will get the opportunity to work on many different exciting projects and try new things at every turn!Experienced with:
Principles you should follow
- Software Development
- CI/CD build tools, e.g Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Azure Services such as Databricks, Data Factory, AKS
- Containers and orchestration, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure-as-code tooling such as Pulumi or Terraform
- Languages such as Python, C#
- Up to date on industry trends
- Good interpersonal skills
Experience in the following is a plus, but not required
- Quality; testable, maintainable, high performing
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or Helm
- Web UI testing tools, e.g. Selenium
- Experience or interest in other coding languages
iTrellis provides an inspiring environment to improve your career and thrive. Our strong benefits package includes the following:
- A very low deductible Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance of which the company will pay 100% of the premiums for you, and 50% for any eligible dependents. For those that elect to pursue healthcare coverage elsewhere we offer a monthly stipend to help offset your costs.
- We presently support your contributions to a 401(k) Plan with 100% Company matching for the first 3% of your contributions, and match an additional 50% for any elections you make up to 5% of your annualized salary; All Company Contributions vest immediately
- We offer flexible scheduling arrangements and 120 hours of Paid Time Off, in addition to 8 Paid Holidays.
- Training and education resources relevant to your discipline will be made available to help guide the Unique Career Development opportunities available to you.
iTrellis is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicants or employees on the base of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other legally protected class. **At this time, we do NOT offer Visa sponsorship**
Read Full Job Description