DevOps Managed Service Engineer at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Monday, September 14, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are growing the Auth0 Private SaaS Operations team and are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us design and build tooling and automation. You would be a great fit for the team if you enjoy working on challenging problems and care deeply about improving the lives of Managed Service Engineers. Not only are we looking for a talented engineer, we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
Many of our largest customers rely on Private SaaS to deliver a dedicated, isolated environment to build identity solutions in their products. This team is responsible for partnering with Engineering to build the tools, processes and services required to deploy and support the Auth0 platform capable of running in a customer or an Auth0 managed infrastructure.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be:
- Designing and implementing automation to streamline our deployment and update processes
- Driving and participating in design discussions with our Engineering teams to ensure Operations needs are being met
- Partnering with teams throughout Auth0 so we leverage our institutional knowledge and avoid duplicating effort
You'd be a good fit if you:
- Have solid Linux/Unix administration skills
- Are passionate about building solutions that are highly reliable, maintainable and scalable
- Enjoy automating processes
- Have experience with distributed systems, their complexities and challenges
- Have strong experience working with configuration management tools (eg. Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc)
- Have a thorough understanding of security principals and concerns
- Are customer focused
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, dynamic and remote team
- Have experience in networking and routing concepts
Also useful if you:
- Are familiar with Amazon Web Services
- Are familiar with Git, WebHooks, Jenkins, and the Continuous Integration universe.
- Are familiar with Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Are familiar with Docker and containers.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.