DevOps Python Engineer at Hostwinds
Hostwinds is changing the face of the hosting industry from the start with a set of new standards: offering quality hosting services at a reasonable price. We pride ourselves in our great customer service to our clients. We provide a full gambit of services from basic hosting, to enterprise cloud deployments. We are developing new cutting edge technologies and are looking for new team members who share our passion.
We are looking for Python engineers to join our growing development team, and help us to build amazing systems that allow our clients to interface with our cloud products and services with ease.
You will be working closely with other engineering team members to help create new systems that better allow our client’s to interact with our growing range of products and services. We are looking for individuals who are obsessed with producing high quality code. We take pride in our work, and we work hard to ensure that everything we produce is the optimal solution for the problem at hand. If you are looking to work with a growing company, where you can see the impact of your work every day, then we might be a great fit for you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience.
- 4+ years Python development experience
- Create robust Python components to simplify complex modeling against large datasets using cutting edge technologies.
- Architect new features and solutions with the team.
- Experience working with Django
- Passionately write elegant and reusable code.
- Linux software development experience.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming.
- Strong attention to detail, self motivated and strong work ethic.
- Work with minimum direct supervision independent thinker
- Contagious enthusiasm and passion.
- A high degree of initiative and intelligence.
Why work for us:
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits (Medical, Vision and Dental) after 60 days of employment!
- Free parking at our Seattle office
- Generous PTO & Holiday Pay
- Great coffee and Snacks
- Company parties
- Fun work culture
Position located in Seattle office, we do not offer telecommuting. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. We do not offer visa sponsorship.