Director of Cybersecurity at EagleView
The Director of Cybersecurity will lead the Security and Compliance team and will be responsible for all aspects of online and physical security for EagleView. This hands-on leader will serve as a security expert and adviser for all teams, managing the overall security posture of the organization, protecting EagleView's employees, intellectual property, data and our customers.
- Develop and manage a strategic company-wide security vision and roadmap which encompasses the of all enterprise systems, applications and data
- Serve as security SME by investigating and implementing the latest solutions available. Ensure the most efficient and effective security solutions and practices are in place which protect the business
- Manage the company's data security posture, including privacy, integrity assurance and regulatory compliance.
- Direct and approve the design of security systems
- Approve and ensure the implementation of identity and access policies (RBAC)
- Implement a data categorization framework to better understand our data, both in transit and at rest (NIST 800 / FIPS 199)
- Assist all internal teams with the identification, evaluation and mitigation of physical and cyber security risks
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested
- Oversee the operations of the enterprise's security solutions including oversight of vulnerability audits and assessments
- Implement monitoring processes to detect threats and identify potential future risks
- Oversee security event investigating and auditing of all systems and security policies
- Manage communications and expectations with stakeholders
- Responsible for the creation, ownership and modification of security processes and procedures
- Maintain a current understanding of the IT thread landscape for the industry
- Respond to customer/prospect InfoSec questionnaires
- Provide training and mentoring to security team members
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work related experience
- Security related certification preferred: CISSP, GIAC or CISM
- 10+ years of experience leading physical and cyber security practices (including managing teams / conducting security audits for both custom built and 3rd party applications)
- Experience defining, implementing and auditing information security policies and procedures
- Experience building a cost-effective security tools framework
- Experience with incident response
- Experience with security in a cloud-based environment (AWS)
- Ability to translate business concepts and priorities into security architecture standards and present to executive level audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong cross-organizational partnerships
- Demonstrable experience running security education programs across development and infrastructure teams and across employees as a whole
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.