Director of Security Intelligence at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (PST) on Friday, April 2, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are a security company and Auth0's Security team is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
The mission of the Security Intelligence team is to protect our customer’s identities with advanced threat intelligence. Auth0 is at the center of the identity ecosystem securing the world applications through our IDaaS platform. We have a data and adversary rich environment to operate in. This team will help to make Auth0, our customers and the internet safer and will provide a research-driven expansion of our security product line.
What You Will Do:
- Define the mission and build a Security Intelligence / Threat Intelligence team.
- Manage a team who are responsible for analyzing threats to Auth0’s global platform.
- Provide Auth0’s operational and product teams with the necessary intelligence to ensure our customers are protected, informed, and aware of relevant security issues.
- Create a roadmap for research.
- Improve existing products and identify new opportunities for data-driven security products.
- Help build an external brand for Auth0 Security based on the exciting work the team is creating.
- Brief the executive team on emerging trends and risk.
- Engage with our customer’s Security teams to share insights.
What You Will Bring:
- A passion for data-driven security intelligence.
- A track record of influencing the delivery of product roadmaps.
- A mix of Security, data science, and hands-on tech experience.
- Technical leadership/management experience.
- An ability to attract and retain talented individuals in a competitive market.
- Excellent communicator and have comfort managing a remote team.
- Live in the United States or Canada.
- #CA; #US;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.