Director of Site Reliability Engineering
Here is what you would be doing at UiPath:
- We are looking for a strong SRE leader to establish and lead global SRE team and practices for our Cloud offerings. You will be responsible for hiring and managing a talented team of SREs to drive high availability, resiliency, performance, business continuity and compliance capabilities of the Cloud services. The person must have systematic problem-solving skill, incredible customer empathy, strong communication skills, hands-on debugging skills and familiarity with modern SRE practices. The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development lifecycle and devops practices. Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the candidate should show a strong bias for action, be adaptable and exhibit uninhibited entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude. The person will establish complete live site rhythm for all cloud services and will regularly present to senior leadership in the company.
- Our engineering leaders are hands-on technical leaders with a proven track record of building world-class diverse engineering teams and delivering customer value rapidly. If you enjoy building software with a broad range of technologies and being part of a smart, agile team that is motivated by solving hard business problems with technology, come join us!
What you will bring:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in software delivery, site reliability and/or database/network administrator for commercial large scale software or services.
- 5+ years of leading SRE teams, preferably global teams.
- *3+ years of experience leading modern SRE practices, setting up live site health practices, leading postmortems with engineering teams and managing customer communication.
- Hands-on experience with deployment and management of modern cloud technologies and debugging live service outages.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack, Web technologies and Cloud Services. Linux knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. The person will own communicating complex live site issues and metrics to key internal and external stakeholders.