E-Learning Developer at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 31, 2019
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The E-Learning Developer’s role is to educate software developers on Identity and the Auth0 product through on-demand video content and, eventually, certifications. A successful candidate in this role needs to have a strong background in software development, instructional design, and video production. This is a hands-on position that includes creating demo software applications for video assets, overall course design, conducting informational interviews with subject matter experts, outline and script-writing, video production, screen capture and recording, editing, motion design, and sound design. To see examples of the type of content you’d create in this role, visit our Get Started with Auth0 course.
- Creation of demo software applications for video assets.
- Design and creation of courses and learning paths.
- Authoring course outlines, video outlines, and video scripts.
- Conduct informational interviews with customers and Auth0 subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of digital asset management, audio mixing, and production techniques.
- Consistently demonstrate video and animation production process best practices.
- Edit video content in a way that is discrete and cohesive to audience.
- Bring extraordinary attention to detail to managing multiple video projects, versioning, and receiving feedback from project owners.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in full-stack software development; e.g. NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc.
- 1-2 years of video editing experience in creating educational videos.
- Demonstrated experience with digital technology and editing software packages; Adobe Premiere Pro preferred.
- Understanding of the online video environment and online distribution; interest in learning new/emerging platforms and tools.
- Candidates with a background in Identity strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage a variety of simultaneous projects within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Intuitively creative with strong storytelling skills.
- Organized, driven, and fast; you get the big picture but you catch the details, and you don’t let things slip through the cracks.
- #US; #CA;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description