Engineering Manager, Customer Success Team at Remitly
At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
As an Engineering Manager at Remitly you will take on complex technical and customer problems and creating great products backed by great systems. We use a variety of languages, tools, and frameworks to build applications and services on top of a scalable cloud architecture.
A successful Engineering Manager will use their experience and vision to hire and develop a diverse engineering team, coach team members to grow in their careers and have an impact for our customers. As an empathetic partner, they will mentor peer leaders and other Sr. technologists to model Remitly cultural values and to translate these values into their daily work. As the Engineering Manager for our Customer Success Tools (CST) you will report to the Director of Customer Success. You will help build (1) the systems that our team of Customer Success associates use to help customers with problems, (2) the “front doors” that customers use to reach us, and (3) the platform that other Remitly teams use to build operational tools.Some examples of current interesting problems you could work on:
- Determine our strategy for 3rd party tools for voice, call, and chat
- Build a platform for our teams to use to create work types and cases
- Improve our customer service tools to improve the efficiency and quality
- Integrate online machine learning and predictive analytics models to understand customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- 2+ years experience in a technical leadership role leading system design/architecture across teams
- 2+ years experience leading core engineering efforts and technical teams
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits and 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer