Engineering Manager, PSaaS Operations at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:35 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Engineering Manager, PSaaS Operations leads a team of Managed Service Engineers, responsible for executing on the PSaaS services contracts. This role is responsible for ensuring operational excellence and customer satisfaction in the delivery of managed services, driving innovation, automation, and continuous improvement within the Managed Services business. Supervises a team of Engineers and is responsible for the hiring, training, development, and performance of the team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of MSEs dedicated to delivering high quality environments to our customers through goal-setting, establishing a culture of accountability and excellence, and driving results
- Prioritizing work to ensure we are as efficient as possible in deploying new customers and supporting existing customers
- Removing roadblocks and proposing creative solutions to time and resourcing constraints
- Identifying and implementing news ways of working that increase productivity and team morale
- Assessing training needs for the team and develop and execute appropriate training plans and track progress
- Acting as an engaged stakeholder to the PSaaS Engineering team and Product Management
- Defining and measuring KPIs for effective team management
- Helping grow the MSEs on the team, and managing their careers
- Finding and hiring excellent people to join the team
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have a background in technology and experience working with Agile teams
- Love managing team performance and driving results
- Want to help drive the direction of Operations at a fast growing and dynamic company
- Know how to focus teams to achieve their goals
- Have a proven ability to lead by example and promote a positive, collaborative team environment
- Have expert level technical and consultative skills
- Possess effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience managing a remote team
- Experience working on Identity and Access Management software and concepts
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description