Engineering Manager – Site Reliability
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company that is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate. We invented the capability to text to and from a landline, toll-free or VoIP telephone number and have led the entire industry since. Over 35,000 businesses use our product and we are the fourth fastest-growing company in Washington state. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing great growth in customer base and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Manager to help scale our team and systems. You will have the opportunity to build the teams, systems and culture that make our products, organization and platform reliable, performant, and resilient.
- Should have experience being responsible for customer facing production systems at scale.
- Are a highly motivated engineering manager with passion to empower and grow an engineering team.
- Can recognize and leverage the diverse experiences of the team to expand and grow faster.
- Put the customer first: “Will the customer be delighted with this?”.
- Are excited about shipping production-level code and systems and equally excited about the trajectory of your team and your part in forming them as outstanding engineers.
- Stay abreast of modern technologies and practices, and thoughtfully recommend the introduction of new technology and innovative processes.
- Are curious, willing to learn, share and improve.
What’s the job really?
- You will recruit and lead the technical talent to expand the reliability practice at Zipwhip.
- You will have the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of scale on our platform and will keep an ever-watchful eye on our systems capacity and performance.
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of key services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Own the objective of continuously improving our software developer’s operational awareness and responsibility.
- Developing key performance indicators and reports to communicate service health, incidents, and uptime to the rest of the company and executives.
- Coaching, mentoring, performance monitoring, managing scope, setting vision, making technical decisions and ready to roll up your sleeves to unblock the team.
What to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience in an SRE or cloud operations engineer role.
- 5+ years of experience managing an SRE team, on-call rotation, and driving DevOps transformation.
- Track record of building high functioning teams, including recruiting, mentoring and retaining diverse talent base.
- Experience managing an engineering team in large scale distributed systems with technical deep dives into code, networking, operating systems and/or storage.
- Experience and passion for defining what monitoring and alerting should look like for complex systems.
- Experience owning the availability and uptime of a SaaS service in the public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Passion to automate everything possible and have worked with server automation tools like Terraform and Kubernetes (Helm)
- Prior experience managing Linux systems in a production environment and scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go, Ruby).
- You have seen scale in your time; solving a diverse range of problems with complex distributed systems & relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) in both startups and large organizations.
- Experience engaging with customers and partners, both inside and outside of Zipwhip to understand their business needs and priorities, technological landscape and roadmaps.
- We value diversity and strive to create an environment where everyone can feel safe, valued, empowered, and connected.
- A fun, flexible, and lively startup culture in one of Seattle's coolest offices, with waterfront view.
- A place where people can effectively work together and have access to the latest technology to do their best work.
- Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down. This includes hackathons to showcase innovation, lots of service opportunities to serve our surrounding community, and fun collaborative events to connect with executives and
- Ample opportunities for professional growth, internal advancement and movement, and company-supported learning.
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Subsidized access to a fitness center + other onsite wellness offerings, such as yoga.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
Zipwhip strives for an equitable, inclusive and welcoming culture that values and honors diverse experiences and perspectives, that fosters the constructive expression of ideas, and that promotes intellectual curiosity, creativity, and respect. Equity and inclusivity can only flourish and reach full potential with continued effort and accountability, nourished by a collective sense of responsibility and mission on the part of the entire company. We are committed to the continued development of our diverse of people, ideas, and approaches, which will strengthen our mission to make texting with businesses as natural as it is with family and friends.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.