Enterprise Architect at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow continues rapid innovation with AI/ML solutions and the Emerging Solutions team is driving the scaling and evolution of AI Powered Service Operations go to market. The GTM leader will drive the scaling of Predictive AIOps solutions by partnering with product, marketing, field and ITx specialist sales teams resulting in growth of ITSM and ITOM business. Responsibilities include:
- Engage with sales teams and customers to position Predictive AIOps solutions as part of the AI Powered Service Operations go to market
- Evolve solutions narrative based on customer learnings in partnership with product team
- Support strategic opportunities by presenting and engaging customers in EBCs
- Collaborate with SCs and Product Marketing to refine and evolve solution demos
- Collaborate with sales and SC leaders to track progress and learn from top opportunities
- Create enablement content to continuously share customer learnings with Sales and SC teams
- Launch a global SC Service Operations Community of Practice (CoP)
- Collaborate with SC champions globally to maintain and energize the CoP
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth
- Adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment with frequent “pivots”
- A passion evangelizing ServiceNow solutions to build brand awareness of Predictive AIOps and AI Powered Service Operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Strong technical and business expertise in ITSM and ITOM domains
- Fluency in modern technologies and practices (Cloud, Microservices, DevOps, SRE, etc.)
- Hands on and strategic planning experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Strong people and project management skills with a passion for coaching and developing others to their highest potential
- Ability to lead cross-functional and distributed teams
- 7+ years in IT solutions consulting and business development
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive, and willingness to travel 25% of the time
- B.S. in computer science or related field, M.S. or MBA preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.