- Make a positive difference in other people's lives through your work -- we’re on a mission to change lives through better healthcare technology
- Join a passionate team working on the integration of Xealth solutions into Epic
- Enjoy our fantastic offices in the heart of Downtown Seattle
Xealth, an exciting Seattle healthcare startup, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient experiences by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solution for the patient directly from their existing charting interface.
Having recently announced a major new partnership that allows physicians to recommend physical products, we’re looking to grow our team with an Epic Architect focused on clinical integration. As an Epic Architect at Xealth you’ll work with a range of external stakeholders to drive the design, delivery, and integration of Xealth solutions into existing healthcare IT environments, as well as provide internal clinical expertise. You’ll be part of a small mission-critical team, instrumental to getting things done, and helping achieve our mission of improving healthcare for everyone.
- Be an Epic application module and integration SME to our customers and internal teams (Engineering, QA, Product, etc.)
- Partner with internal stakeholders, health systems, and vendors to integrate Xealth into Epic, including hands-on builds and travel as needed
- Help define and design optimal application and integration workflows for our Epic customers
- Drive continual improvement of our Epic integration layer and data retrieval methodology, as well developing builds for new features and enhancements
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues, and tackle interesting tasks as needed
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience integrating 3rd party vendors into existing Epic infrastructure, including hands-on build/configuration for both clinical and patient user-interfaces
- Experience designing Epic clinical and business workflows involving 3rd party software and an understanding of their necessary technical requirements
- Expert knowledge of integration methods (HL7, ANSI X12, CCDA, FHIR, HIE, EDI, Interconnect, etc.), Epic data structures, and the exchange of data between Epic and other systems
- At least 5 years' as a Systems or Integration Analyst at a health system, with 2 years’ build/configuration/support on one or more Epic clinical modules (additional product-side experience a bonus)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with customers and colleagues
- A desire to expand your abilities in a startup as an integral member of a small, cross-functional team
- Epic certification in multiple modules, preferred: at least one clinical module and one technical module
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians."
- Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $8.5 million last year. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reach over 1 billion users, and Boost Mobile, now a Sprint service generating over $5 billion in revenue.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.io